Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My DD wants to make all of her dolls Christmas presents- some to put under their tree and some to put in their stockings. What ideas do you have that a 12 year old could make? Thanks in advance for any ideas. We are also going to go to the dollar store to see if they have anything but she really likes homemade gifts. Megan

Polly Marie

What comes to my mind are mini books, handkerchiefs, pretend food from clay, doll sized pillow cases, mini rag dolls and mini stationary sets. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like a lot of Fun! I have done this for my dolls before and enjoy making them clay candy treats such as: chocolate kisses, peperments, lolly pops (clay for the candy and use a toothpick for the stick), candy canes, and about any candy you can think of. I also whould recoumend a trip to Michaleas they have some addorable mini stockings for about 69 cents a piece (if I remember correctly) you can get some glitter glue pins and decorate them for the dollies ( your dd whould love this! she may want to write the dolls names one their stocking with a little picture possibly a christmas tree, gingerbread man, santa, ortament,... you get the idea) Another easy gift kraft I did one year was went and got some inexpensive flece from the craft store and made each doll a blanket theat suited her personality/time period you can also make little doll sized scarfs with the same felt (:
    Have fun if I think of any more ideas I will post them!

Felicity_Fan85

My dolls and the stuffed animals that are in Star Valley (my little doll town) are having a secret santa. They're each making a gift for whoever they drew. They're making things like flece scarves (no sew), ornaments, stationery, jewelry and coloring books.