Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Truth be told, this was one of my least favorite holiday outfits-I always thought it was a little "odd"-and then I believe I saw it on Jeanette's Kailey-I can't remember, so it inspired me to hunt it down.

It came this week-I got it for a fairly reasonable price-complete minus the necklace-and well, it is so much nicer than I thought. It moved to one of my favorites-the overalls are velvety and thick-it looks lovely. I put it on my Olivia-#21, and the green really brought out her hazel eyes.

If you have a chance to find it-I'd get it!

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

YUP! I got it last year on Thanksgiving as a matter of fact! It is very pretty. It is quite fancy and elegant1 I love it! I am glad you decided to get it!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Other members pictures of those overalls made me get a pair too. I found mine on eBay over the summer. I was waiting for the holidays to try it on someone. I plan to redress one of my girls tomorrow after they have their Molly movie sleepover. Love the outfit [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]