Thread: No Longer In Hiding and I Am So Glad I Got Emily!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was cool watching the movie and having both a Molly and Emily doll. I really connected to this move because I had them. I also have read almost all of Molly's books.

It was fun to see them in outfits I had etc. Even though parts of the books were not in the movie and their were obvious changes; the jist of the movie was great.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED that sweet morsel that played Emily. She looked like the doll and portrayed her story charcter perfectly~!!! Loved her! I will be at Walmart bright and early Tuesday morning to get that DVD!!!! Heeeee-Hawwwwww!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Great Movie!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so glad to hear your good report, Sheila! I am excited to go get that movie on Tuesday as well. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    It was cool watching the movie and having both a Molly and Emily doll. I really connected to this move because I had them. I also have read almost all of Molly's books.

It was fun to see them in outfits I had etc. Even though parts of the books were not in the movie and their were obvious changes; the jist of the movie was great.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED that sweet morsel that played Emily. She looked like the doll and portrayed her story charcter perfectly~!!! Loved her! I will be at Walmart bright and early Tuesday morning to get that DVD!!!! Heeeee-Hawwwwww!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Great Movie!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree! We are so excited to have won Emily so she and MOlly will be able to enjoy the movie together on Tue. Dh will go buy it for us first thing tue. morning.

I have been collecting Molly's clothes this year ... we now have all but her new ones tucked away ... they will be gotten out to surprise the girls with on tue [img]biggrin.gif[/img] so all of our girls will be dressed up in Molly's clothes [img]wink.gif[/img]

Can't wait!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want Emily so badly. I haven't bought anything from AG since I disappeared off the board. Reading about the movie is making it really tough to stick to that.

I just spend so much money on other things. Silly things like stamps and ice skating. and important things like our house.

Maybe in January I can get Emily, the new red/white tap costume, and a few outfits.

joelanddeborah

Oh, I'll just bet you ARE glad you got her!! The movie certainly made ME want her, too! I just wanted to KISS the little Emily in the movie!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Deborah and Girls:
    Oh, I'll just bet you ARE glad you got her!! The movie certainly made ME want her, too! I just wanted to KISS the little Emily in the movie!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, the Emily actress is just the sweetest little thing. I loved her English accent. It was so sad that her Mom died. I think all the young actresses did a wonderful job. Can you imagine how proud their families must be?

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree! We were really smitten by the little girl who played Emily. She was such a sweetheart!! I liked all of the little girl actresses. I think they did very well. My DD thoroughly enjoyed the movie. She showed emotion in all the right places. She was so animated throughout the whole movie. I don't know if I was more excited about watching the movie, or watching my DD watch the movie. It was a great night!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We're looking forward to getting the tap outfits and the stage. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Loved the tap costumes! I see them and think of Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy from Company B! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Emily was my favorite in the movie!!!!
    My DD Nicole didn't like Molly, she didn't like her voice and thought she was mean, LOL!!!!
    I loved the movie!!!!
    We bought the dvd at Target with the mini Molly.
    I am so happy to be on HB again!!!!!
    My internet was down for a couple days before HB was down so I really, really missed it!!!!!!!!