Thread: I can't get into new board either!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it says you're using the wrong form, try opening the link to the board in a new window, or else quitting out of your browser and trying again. The correct link should be http://agfansboard.proboards56.com/index.cgi

Hope that helps!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That happened to me too at some point. Go back and review every question on the form to make sure you anwered everything. Hope that helps..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

not too surprisingly as a totally non-tech geek, I can't seem to get reigistered on the new board. It keeps returning a message saying I am using the wrong form(?) If anyone has had a similar issue and has resolved it, could you PLEASE let me know how?? Thanks...Lin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm...

We have registered almost 300 new members in the last 1.5 days. Some people couldn't get registered on the first couple of tries - maybe because the system was busy? Try again and see what happens.

Some people with AOL addresses and Verizon addresses were having trouble. The AOL people got registered, but the Verizon people had to create new, free e-mail addresses with yahoo or something like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by TrvlLin:
    Hmmmm...I just tried again, and found that I WAS already reagistered AND signed into the new board ?!?! I wonder if, at the time I registered, the site was overloaded or something like that? Anyway, THANKS very much for your help, I'm here!! Lin
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am glad it worked. It could have been overloaded at the time. See you on the new board.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmm...I just tried again, and found that I WAS already reagistered AND signed into the new board ?!?! I wonder if, at the time I registered, the site was overloaded or something like that? Anyway, THANKS very much for your help, I'm here!! Lin