Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm just home for the Quilt Festival at the Stephens Convention Center/Rosemont. I happily wandered thru aisle after aisle of colorful booths full of fabric, patterns and embellishments I came across APPLIQUE BUFFET. There were trays full of appliques which looked like those expensive embroideries seen on clothing in boutiques. I was able to purchase some very tiny lady bugs and bumble bees which are perfect size to embellish some doll clothing. Of course they had some beautiful designs for real people but since I had pangs of guilt and only got the doll sized designs.

The best part, INSTANT GRATIFICATION. You just IRON ON the designs. The had clothing (T-shirts, button up shirts and capri sets) at the show, along with iron on crystals.

They have a website: www.appliquebuffet.com which lists alot of the desigsn. When you click on an image and you will get a close up and the measurements. The only down side is you need to place an order of $15 minimum. But the designs are so nice that you could probably rack up that much for you and dolly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like you had a fun day. I love going to shows like that.