Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Carpatina unicorn went for more than $220.00 (with the beautiful dress, too)! I hope someone here got it. It's absolutely gorgeous.

So I'm wondering, if something is OOAK, can something similar but not identical to it still be made? For instance, could there be Carpatina unicorns of different colors or with different trim or jewels?

I'm really hoping Carpatina will consider doing a unicorn line. Obviously given the price this one went for, there would be a big demand.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 28, 2006 09:53 PM: Message edited by: auri ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 28, 2006 09:54 PM: Message edited by: auri ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That horse looks almost identical to an AG horse. It has the same plastic feet and nose, and the same type of velvety body. Also, if you look at the position of the legs, they are the same.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow!!! that is awesome!!! I am so happy for her! She did a great job on the unicorn and the dress! [img]smile.gif[/img] maybe she will make more of them? But she did tell me that the Unicorn was OOAK.. so maybe not. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! It was me!! I won the Unicorn and princess dress from Carpatina. (Yeah!) [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I just hope that this auction will show Carpatina that we are really interested in her Unicorn, and will encourage her to produce more for our girls. Hopefully, if they decide to mass-market the unicorn, they can bring the price down a bit so every AG princess can have her own! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations! When it arrives, pics would be wonderful.