Thread: Small Questions?

Donna Cotterman

The code isn't working now... but the $10.00 coupon is. I don't have the numbers right in front of me... but check on sticky above. It is good until Sept. 30th.
    Worked great online order and call in. Not sure about PS at the store or replacements. Give AGP a call and ask CS before you place your order.
    Good Luck! Nightie nite. ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually you can also use replacement part codes when you're doing a return or exchange by mail.

When you're filling out the return form (on the back of the invoice, or print one out from the AG website) just fill in the replacement part code and name of the "part" in the section where you list what you want to get in exchange for your returned item(s).

I have done this myself, AFTER calling CS to find out if it's possible, and the person I spoke to was very nice, and said you can exchange for anything you like. Also, if you don't have the code for the replacement part you want, CS can look it up for you, and check on whether it's available. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Good Evening Everyone.
    I have some small questions.
    1. Replacment part codes can only be used through telephone order right?
    2. Can the current 10% code be used with type any puchase (I never used any code before)
    3. Does the code help with the shipping because when I added it in my total(with shipping) price was more than 30$
    (edidited to add question)
    That is it for now I have to do some addition, my girl is going to get some jeans! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Have a good night and a peaceful morning Everyone [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 27, 2006 01:05 AM: Message edited by: perndragon ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, you have to call to order replacement parts. If you do not know the number for the part, CS is real great at figuring out the number for the replacement part. If you know the set/outfit, it makes the process quicker, but they usually figure it out quickly for me. They are always friendly and glad to help when you call. I have used the code for the $10 off only online and over the fun and worked great. I do not know if it works for replacement parts, I have never tried that. It will not work in the store unless I am mistaken. Hope this helps! Enjoy your shopping!