Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How is Rachel Naomi? [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Is she settling in with all her new sisters?

Does she get to try on any new outfits first, or do you need them to placate that Bossy Amanda? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

And was the forklift driver able to stuff all that loot into your car, or did they have to rent that 18-wheeler truck, after all? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Had a blast, didn't we?! Maybe we can do it again sometime! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Still waiting on Elizabeth's arrival..... [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img] (sigh)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Robin!!! I thought this was another calling... calling.... [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] message. She will kill us if it was!!! LOL!!!!

Glad you both had such a great time! [img]smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    How is Rachel Naomi?

Is she settling in with all her new sisters?

Does she get to try on any new outfits first, or do you need them to placate that Bossy Amanda?

And was the forklift driver able to stuff all that loot into your car, or did they have to rent that 18-wheeler truck, after all?

Had a blast, didn't we?! Maybe we can do it again sometime!

Still waiting on Elizabeth's arrival..... (sigh)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He-he-he...Robin...you are something else! I am just settling down from AG overload and trying to get my pool party album done.

My friend was not home to get those two HUGE bags until today! Rachel Naomi and I delivered them to her this morning and had tea with her and her Samantha.

I have not gotten a chance to try on the new outfits as the pool album is taking longer to make than I anticipated.

I want to finish it with some outside shots, but the "blue berber" grass of California is starting to look real <font color="green"> GREEN</font> to me! HA!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

BTW:

Yes sir! We had a blast...but...er...there is this issue of all those pictures....you...uh...did delete the pictures wth that imposter prasnlrd in them didn't you???? [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"AG Overload"!? What's that?

Ohhhhhhh, you must mean "AG UNDER-load"--of course; yes, yes, we all suffer from that ol' "AG Underload", I know just what you mean..... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

So, WHERE are those pictures of that sweet little Rachel Naomi and all her new sisters? Pool or no pool, WE NEED PICTURES! [img]eek.gif[/img]

(And YES, all those "imposter" pictures have been deleted--just "true-blue Prasnlrd" pictures are left on that AGPLA album--see for yourself! (Heehee!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

As for that DH of yours--just wait until he falls asleep in front of the TV, park a sweet little morsel next to him, and VOILA! Photo-op City!! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

NEVER underestimate the POWER of the AG FORCE!!! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AND P.S. Don't forget to add sweet little Rachel Naomi's name to your signature---you don't want to hurt her feelings; she might think she's not a "real" Pleasant sister! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Sheila, Will Robin ever give you rest? It's pictures now--------------but next she will probably be sending those AG thought waves your way to buy another doll!! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    I think Robin is already starting by suggesting placing a doll in your husband's arms. I bet she could even get your hubby to become an AG lover!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(Heehee!) With 27 little AG morsels in his house, how could he be anything ELSE?! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

NEVER underestimate the POWER of the AG FORCE!!!! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

(Heeheehee!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by Polly Marie:
    THAT ROBIN!!!

I proclaim Robin the number 1 Enabler of the AG hostboard!

Polly Marie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree 100%, but do not forget that bad DARTH!, Miki, AGMOM2....ohhhhh...just too many! [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] to them all!<font color="red">...mwahahahahaaaaaa...</font>

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] He-he-he [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Yea, I agree SO MANY enablers here!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] etc.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Polly Marie:
    THAT ROBIN!!!

I proclaim Robin the number 1 Enabler of the AG hostboard!

Polly Marie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree 100%, but do not forget that bad DARTH!, Miki, AGMOM2....ohhhhh...just too many! [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] to them all!<font color="red">...mwahahahahaaaaaa...</font>

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] He-he-he [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the roses - I'm glad I can help any time [img]wink.gif[/img]

But you're part of the hard-core enabler team too, Sheila. If it were not for you, Kailey wouldn't be living in Austria now. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast