Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought the camp gowanigan outfit in January but was just given it yesterday- because I had the world's worst work day ever. (I'm working today too)

Anyway, my 100 days are almost up. I don't collect accessories yet, but am just dreadfully sad thinking what I might miss. Are Molly's camping accessories looking like they might go? Does anyone have a guess about her raincoat? Any buzz about the school dress?

Next, does anyone think there is any danger of Samantha's cape being permanently replaced by her coat?

I'm trying to plan my next order- so far it looks like
    Molly's School Dress
    Kit's Scooter Dress
    2-in-1 Ice Skating Outfit
    Samantha's School Dress

But the skating outfit and the scooter dress are not core historical outfits, and those are the main focus of my collection- so if there are any retirement rumors on any of the core collection I need to figure that out so I can get those.

I can't believe all the accessories that are disappearing. Because of it I will probably never get into accessories. I do my best to collect the things I remember as a kid (although they keep throwing stuff in that gets me off track) and so much is gone now, that it doesn't seem worth it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm nervous about Sam's Cape/winter set, because I was thinking it may eventually be replaced by her coat. That is on the next order for me.

Other than that, I don't really know.

-Jordyn

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What other accessories have recently been retired? Has it been for more than one doll? Just wondering if I've missed something. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Joy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by djsnjones:
    What other accessories have recently been retired? Has it been for more than one doll? Just wondering if I've missed something. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Joy
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Molly's party games seems to be going. The tip off came with the new roller skates, blue instead of the red used in the party games set.

BTW, the party games are terrific. Like all the best historical pieces, they really capture the era.