Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone know the quality of these? They have the african american one in the outlet and I was thinking of getting it. Thanks
    Amy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump, anyone?

pleasantmonkey210

What? Disney 18 inch doll? They aren't as good as A*Gs, (duh!) They are worth about, i'd say, $20. They are cute though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I was just thinking of a transition doll--my dd is 5 and I was thinking maybe I could see how she would do with the hair and stuff. They are 12.99 in the outlet and a code for $15 off 45 so I thought maybe I would do it.

Thanks for the input.
    Amy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The new Our Generation items and dolls bu Battat at Target are real cute! The items aren't AG quality but for the price they look like them and are real cute! The ones without the extra accessories are 19.99 at our local Target and the outfits now that they come in are real cute and look better made. We go the bathtub, horse, and the panty/t-shirt/socks set and I am happy! My girls are 3.5 years old and my son who is 8 does not know the difference.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We didn't like the Disney doll we got at the Princess Tea last summer but the outfit's to die for! The hair on the doll wasn't as good quality as the wigs on AG dolls.

I managed to dress an AG doll in the princess dress but had to, get this--take her head off first! Outfit's kinda tight on AG dolls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BEWARE!!! The older generation of My Disney Girl dolls are 18" dolls with different feet size than that of AG Dolls. The dolls were redesigned to have the same size feet as the AG Dolls which may be why the doll is at the Disney Outlet, that is where we found ours (AA in jean shorts and red t-shirt, fanny pack, autograph book, waterbottle and camera) if the doll has a pink outfit than the feet are the same as AG Dolls and the clothing is completely interchangeable.

In regards to quality as a first doll it is wonderful, the only issue with the AA doll that we have is that she has VERY long hair, it you are not adverse to the idea she may be easier to manage if you give her a slight haircut.

I am using our disney girl outlet doll as my first practice doll for a wig replacement.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 02, 2006 08:39 PM: Message edited by: sparkygrl ]</font>