Thread: How to post pictures?!?

iheartAG

Um, how do you put pictures in your signiture (if your pictures don't have an html) and how do you put them in posts? And do you have to sign up to photobucket to do all of this?

I posted something like this earlier, but I couldn't understand the solution. And I'm not great at the computer, so could you all explain please in a sssllllloooooowww, step-by step way?

Thanks in advance!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 18, 2006 08:56 PM: Message edited by: iheartAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have found that Photobucket makes it quite easy to do. Open up an account (it's free) and then start uploading the pictures. Each picture will have three different lines under it (URL,TAG and IMG).

Whenever you want to use a picture, you'll need to have both the HB and Photobucket page up.

To post a picture just copy and paste the TAG line from photobucket under the picture onto your HB post.

For your signature, just copy and paste the IMG line from photobucket onto the HB profile section.

Try it out, play with it a little (there are a couple different size options) and if you have difficulties, let us know and someone will be more than happy to help. [img]smile.gif[/img]

iheartAG

Thank you SO much! I think I will sign up. (And thanks for seperating each line and making it easier for me to understand! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great directions, thanks for posting this!
    I have been trying to figure out how to post pictures, and failing miserably at it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to help! We're always happy to see new pictures. Looks like you figured it out - love your siggy photo!

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ November 18, 2006 09:57 PM: Message edited by: luv*AG ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 18, 2006 10:00 PM: Message edited by: luv*AG ]</font>