Thread: Will there be another holiday outfit?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering if anybody knew if there'd be another holiday/winter outfit besides the one with the shorts? I'm hoping AG will put out one later, because I don't like the new one...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree with you about the outfit with shorts samo22. It's not my favorite and also in my opinion not a very practicle color for kids to be playing with. Even tho my daughter is 9, I'm not sure how long it would remain stain and smudge free just from everyday play. It's great for adults collectors. I do hope they have another holiday outfit coming soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe they will have some store exclusive ones this year?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, the new one is cute, but I'd use it more for mixing and matching than together. Also the ones from past years were a lot dressier.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am trying to figure out if the pink outfit will be the LE holiday outfit or if we have another one to look forward too. They didn't do a store exclusive last year. Did they?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the Sweet Sequins Party Outfit and Wintry Weekend Outfits are the holiday outfits for AGT. I doubt they will make more holiday outfits, but you never know.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 05, 2006 05:16 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not a fan of either one. I personally do not like the bitty holiday outfits or the agot ones. I may buy them on clearance next year, but not until then. they are not holiday colors and do seem to be like holiday designs either. I am a fan for the snowflake Pjs though for both the bitty and the AGot. I will be buying those sets and they will be holiday gifts under the tree. I prefer the 18 inch set, but did you catch the price on the girl and doll set. Way too much for my budget. If I had that much to spend I would be buying AGOT #27 or Kit! And with twins, well, I could buy both dolls for a little more than the outfits and the doll's outfits. At least our dolls will be well dressed! I did buy them both a pair of the matching bunny pjs bitty size (they already have 2 sets of the doll pjs)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was really hoping for a cute baby holiday outfit for BB. Since the relaunch of the BT they seem to be treating BB as more of a young baby and I wanted a babyish holiday outfit. Maybe a one piece romper style or something. I asked CS today if there would be a holiday outfit coming for BB but the woman I spoke with said she didn't think so. She checked the computer because she said sometimes new stuff shows up in the system before it is available but the only Bitty Baby holiday outfits she found were Santa's Helper, Poinsettas (sp?), and the BT holiday plaid. [img]frown.gif[/img] The BT holiday outfits don't look very holiday-ish to me and they are definitely toddler/preschooler outfits not baby outfits.

Of course our Bittys have multiple holiday outfits so they'll probably be okay but I love looking at the new ones (and always enjoyed buying last year's on sale).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see another holiday dress for the AGT dolls, as I am not a fan of the white fur outfit or the pink outfit. But I'm thinking those two outfits will be it, unless they come out with an AGP store exclusive. *fingers crossed* I would love to see an outfit with more traditional holiday colors, like the Radiant Rhinestones outfit from a couple of years ago (the red velvet dress with the white coat). Or something in a dark blue velvet with silver sparkle accents would be beautiful! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]