This time, see "hustle" and also felt British drama was more excellent than US drama, the story is really wonderful. Unfortunately, only six season sets, but every episode are excellent, wonderful.

For a long time to shoot robbers in the movies or TV series, does not seem to be one of the people and the police are supporting these robber, this series is still the same.

I really admire this series of writers, each episode gives a different feeling, it is very classic.

I do not like to lie, not to learn any trick in the mean, but I watch this series when really learned a lot of things, of course, mainly the planning side of things, look them in the one month extremely well-planned events, to carefully consider every detail, this is terrible.

With many different fashion movie, this series has no high-tech means to commit crimes, more, is wisdom - though, it seems that most British people are too easily deceived, but the wisdom of the heroes I still admire.

When writing this text, see the Fifth Season, now do not know what the contents of the sixth season, that I could arrange a real rival to them, for example, a London police or another gang or something ... ..., Also, they had been deceived several times, why not take revenge, especially on the so-III, the USA, and since they have many opportunities to the United States, why not by the way, "wanted to come!" In addition, feel They were cheated of that the Japanese should be getting the chance to revenge!

Good series, hope you can continue to shoot.

Today, information search, only that the actor playing Danny is 67 years of strangers, horrible, how can he performed himself so small! ?