Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As to Sarah- since AG doesn't seem to give a hoot about changing up the characters, she may get a complete hairstyle change. Who knows, she just might.

Plus, we already know that the amount of dresses a character would have had in real life is totally irrelevant to the stories they write about them. Would Kirsten really have that many dresses? Felicity? Addy? My guess is no... so I don't think AG would be doing something out of line with their current scheme in changing up Sarah's hair and giving her three or four dresses. Elizabeth has what... four dresses and a nightie? I can see them giving that to Sarah.

Maybe their church gets a barrel (like Laura Ingalls' family did!) or a big donation. As someone else said, maybe Mrs. Ford helps out. Heck, maybe Harriet gives Sarah a bunch of clothing after she turns nice!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by colette denali:
    As to Sarah- since AG doesn't seem to give a hoot about changing up the characters, she may get a complete hairstyle change. Who knows, she just might.

Plus, we already know that the amount of dresses a character would have had in real life is totally irrelevant to the stories they write about them. Would Kirsten really have that many dresses? Felicity? Addy? My guess is no... so I don't think AG would be doing something out of line with their current scheme in changing up Sarah's hair and giving her three or four dresses. Elizabeth has what... four dresses and a nightie? I can see them giving that to Sarah.

Maybe their church gets a barrel (like Laura Ingalls' family did!) or a big donation. As someone else said, maybe Mrs. Ford helps out. Heck, maybe Harriet gives Sarah a bunch of clothing after she turns nice!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a great idea! Between Addy's mom using scraps from Mrs. Ford's shop and Harriet giving Sarah some of her dresses, she might get a few after all. I wonder about her hair though, at present it would be too short to do anything with, although we thought that about Emily and they lengthened it. I guess that's better than what they did to poor Elizabeth!

GreyMyst

[quote]Originally posted by Diamond Dragon:
    Originally posted by colette denali:
    [qb]What a great idea! Between Addy's mom using scraps from Mrs. Ford's shop and Harriet giving Sarah some of her dresses, she might get a few after all. I wonder about her hair though, at present it would be too short to do anything with, although we thought that about Emily and they lengthened it. I guess that's better than what they did to poor Elizabeth!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, AGT26 is good seller so I could totally see them using short/medium curly hair for her. I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the curly girls.

Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    [qb]I don't think they will do any movies for a couple years.

I think they will do historicals instead.

[img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

[
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can understand a need for secrecy, but speaking as some one who spoiler hunts and snoops because she hates surprises. you're just cruel sometimes! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    It is intriuging though.

Editted for misspellings and typos. Probably still some there...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 01, 2006 02:12 AM: Message edited by: supernonamegirl ]</font>

GreyMyst

Originally posted by supernonamegirl:
    I can understand a need for secrecy, but speaking as some one who spoiler hunts and snoops because she hates surprises. you're just cruel sometimes! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL. I'm well known in real life for being a sarcastic tease too. My friends find it endearing. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wouldn't it be cool if they put out a new historical and her movie next year? I know, I know, they couldn't do that, because it would ruin the chance of cashing in on the best friends at a later date, but it would be fun. I'm still voting for a 50s girl...and they really need to give her a car!!! My hubby would be totally into buying that for my daughter (along with every other dad!!).
    Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHA Yes a car! I was thinking of that maybe for Molly. After all what kind of big item can she possible get?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ButtercupFlibble:

Kirsten doesn't have a best friend her age except for Singing Bird, who would be a lot like Kaya and Kaya does not sell very well (though if they want to change the books around a little, they COULD do that girl (Mary?) whose family goes on the Oregon Trail in Changes for Kirsten).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've said it once, and I'll say it again, she doesn't have to look like Kaya. Native American vary as muc has any other group. Also her tribe would be differant with differant customs and stuff, and it would be modern enough she could wear some european influenced clothes and be accurate.

in 1855, a "treaty" that stole ginormus amounts of land from the Winnebago tribe in Minnesota happened, and while they never mentioned her tribe, this is what I always assumed made Singing Bird leave. They could elaborate on that, and it would make a good story.

http://www.accessgenealogy.com/nativ...nebagohist.htm

Dark long hair in maybe a ponytail, differant face mold(jess maybe!), medium skin, and eyes like AGT26.

There are LOTS of possibilites.

Kaya doesn't sell that well because her hair is hard to manage and her collection is tiny. Singing Bird would also have a tie-in with Kirsten that would make Kirsten fans want her.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I want her!!! Jumping up and down for Signing Bird!!! Thank you so much for pointing out Winnebago Tribe, I also thought that Signing bird could have been Ojibwa. Although her having to leave could have meant that she was Lakota and traveled west following the Buffalo only to be blocked from returning to Minnesota by the US Governement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123