Thread: Snow Globes

BellasMama

Question

<font color="#FF00FF">Hello

Did Pleasant Company, AG or Hallmark ever make Snow Globes? Bella Collects them & she would love to have an AG Snow Globe.
    </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My sister got me Kit's Snowglobe from Hallmark a couple years ago. I believe Hallmark discontinued their connection with American Girl. Kit's snowglobe has a music box under the globe. It's such a pretty decoration at Christmas time. Perhaps you can check ebay for them.

Julia

BellasMama

Thank you ..I am Looking for Kit.....I will look on E-bay and add to my Wish list!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 24, 2006 10:06 AM: Message edited by: BellasMama ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep. Hallmark made them a couple years ago. I'm not sure if they made them for all the girls, but I remember Kit, Molly, and Sam for sure, and there's a Kirsten one on ebay right now, so perhaps they did make them for everyone.

Here'sa listing for the Kit one on ebay. There's a Kirsten and Molly currently up, too, but as those are normal auctions, I don't want to post the links.

Keep searching occasionaly, they come up pretty often, and don't seem too rare. I'd think they'd go for more closer to Christmas, though [img]smile.gif[/img] .