Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your FAVORITE accessory that might be "overlooked" by Others?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the hot water bottle in Molly's nighttime necessities, and the little L-O-V-E cookies in Addy's lunch. I also really like Josefina's telescope.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really love the Christmas treats tin with the little cookies. It's too cute. I also like the Stick-on braces.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kirsten's amber heart necklace has always had special meaning to me, seeing as the stone it was made from came from Poland back in the day (my family is polish). I'd always meant to get the girl sized version of the necklace back when I could have worn it!

BellasMama

We love Kit?s Glassware & Linens.

Photo

We only take it out once and a while and it's always a big hit with Bella and her cousins!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, that is a VERY hard question for me, since I am OBSESSED with the AG accessories! I LOVE them all, so how about I try to pick one accessory per doll...

1. Kaya - her food (I just love the little magnetic berries!)

2. Felicity - Noah's ark (I just love the tiny wooden animals!)

3. Josefina - toy farm (Again, I just love the tiny wooden animals!) I also love her working telescope!

4. Kirsten - I've adored her fishing set since I got it in the late 80's! The little fish are so realistic!

5. Addy - I would LOVE to HAVE her puppet stage, but of her accessories I do have, I love her mancala game set (because I was introduced to the mancala game as a kid!) and I also love her abacus in her school supply set!

6. Samantha - I agree with Dee! I LOVE her stereoscope!, but I also love her paint set, even though the paints have never been opened!

7. Kit - I adore her camera from her photography set, her binoculars from her hobo set and her crayons from her school supply set! (guess I love Kit's accessories best!)

8. Molly - I love Molly's school supplies and her plaid suitcase!

I also have the doll's books from their nighttime necessity sets (minus Felicity's) These are a cute addition to Kit's desk too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This may sound so strange, but I am very partial to Kirsten's spoon. O_O I'm not sure why, but it's just so tiny and rustic and I just love it. ^^

*AG Star*

This isn't exactly an accessory, but the white pinafore that comes with Samantha's play dress looks great over almost all of Nellie's outfits and I'm guessing it would look great with some of Sam's, too.

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Accessories are my favorites! And you expect me to just choose one.....I have never seen addy's puppet theatre in person but I think it looks adorable in the catalogs I have. However there are tons Of Felicity, Josefina, and Samantha accessories that I just adore!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12