Thread: What should I bring?

ag_rox

I'm going on a trip in about a week, and since I'm bringing one of my dolls, I was wanting to make a dollie first aid kit for "just in case". What do you guys think I should include in it? I want to be prepared. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 06, 2006 09:20 PM: Message edited by: ag_rox ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 12:12 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

thepidget

Well, I would bring a comb, for starters. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you're worried about something bad happening to your doll, like getting an ink stain on the vinyl, you could bring some acne cream with peroxide. A lot of people here use Oxy 10. I hope nothing bad happens to your doll, and have a great time on your trip!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not first-aid, but if you're paranoid, definitely attach some kind of ID tag on your doll. I printed up a tag for Kirsten and "laminated" it by putting clear packing tape on both sides (then working quite a while to get all the icky tape residue off [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and then pinned it to the top of her pantalettes. It had my phone number and e-mail, along with Kirsten's name so whoever found her would know how to address her, and, hopefully, to treat her with love. [img]smile.gif[/img] Kirsten didn't get a bit lost when I took her out, but I did feel better knowing that her odds of getting back to me were somewhat increased. [img]smile.gif[/img]

ANYWAY, as far as actual first aid goes, a doll brush and mister would be nice, or, depending on which doll you're taking, spare ribbons (or clothes of course) could be handy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm. Brush, socks, shoes, sweater (it may get cool in the evening) and a change of clothes. Maybe a bathing suit and a towel. You know how girls like to work on their tan.

Maybe some plastic wrap if your going to put her in a suitcase. To protect her face. Since I don't know where your going, and don't know what kind of risks your girl is going to take, I don't know anything else to recommend.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] & [img]smile.gif[/img] VBFF

ag_rox

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    hmmm. Brush, socks, shoes, sweater (it may get cool in the evening) and a change of clothes. Maybe a bathing suit and a towel. You know how girls like to work on their tan.

Maybe some plastic wrap if your going to put her in a suitcase. To protect her face. Since I don't know where your going, and don't know what kind of risks your girl is going to take, I don't know anything else to recommend.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] & [img]smile.gif[/img] VBFF
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm only going to indiana which is about 3 or 4 hrs away, so there shouldn't really be any danger, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 12:14 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>