Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Why are there no AGTs with short, chin-length hair? I now really dislike the name "Just like you", because none of the dolls look just like me, they all have long hair, not short, chin-length hair!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 10:44 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You could always get out a pair of scissors... [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've always wanted a JLY doll with bangs and shoulder/chin length hair.

rolloverrover

I was totally expecting two new dolls that would have Kit-short (chin-length) hair. I'm really disappointed, too.

T. Lynn

Originally posted by AGfanatic:
    Why are there no AGTs with short, chin-length hair? I now really dislike the name "Just like you", because none of the dolls look just like me, they all have long hair, not short, chin-length hair!

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 31, 2006 10:44 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, you got it wrong. The name "just like you" is fitting then because they look like us. If the doll looked like you...then it would be named "just like me". See, it is fitting.

Ok, just a joke. I mentioned before how the name needed to be changed to "Just Like Me" because why would I want a doll that looks just like you? I want one that looks like me...

(it's been a long night)