Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Slowly the items I won on ebay are coming in. So here is a quick review of some of them.

Winter Magic Outfit (THANKS BECKY): When this first came on the market, I didn't like it. I think because the only blond today girl I have is Kailey and they showed it on a blond. I couldn't picture it on any of my burnette girls, especially Chantal (AGOT 4). But then slowly I changed my opinion of it. Especially when it went on sale. Low and behold, I finally want it and it is gone. But thanks to Becky, I got it, and it is beautiful on all my todays. A

Rock Climbing outfit: I wanted this ever since I saw it. I was trained to belay and know how to rock climb. But, I couldn't get it and then it retired. [img]frown.gif[/img] So I've been watching ebay ever since. I finally won it, and it was COMPLETE!!! Even the ponytail holders came with it. Now the one problem I have with the set is the harness. As a harness for actual wall scaling and climbing, it isn't completely accurate to what you would need to climb. But I am going to see if I can go to REI and make a mini doll climbing wall and see if I can rig the harness to work as a climbing harness should. Still cute. A

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 11, 2006 02:07 AM: Message edited by: sailorangel59 ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 11, 2006 02:08 AM: Message edited by: sailorangel59 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have done the same thing...I didnt care for it when it was for sale and when it retires I really want it....Enough to pay more money than what it originally sold for...