Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats!! What a beautiful doll! How did you come across her?

prasnlrd

What a great find! She is beautiful! Wow, the AG similaries are quite striking too! Congratulations!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

BTW:

I had to cite you for the DPS Invasion of Dollie Privacy Act. Just doing my job.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But, but Officer Sheila, I especially left the tights on for your sake so you wouldn't be shocked. In fact this poor girl came without panties all the way from Germany! Only with old tights that have a broken elastic.

Originally posted by cami713:
    Oh she's so sweet! I love looking at the old Gotz dolls with the "AG" mold. Did you get her on ebay? Congrats on her, she's adorable!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, Cami, she was on Germany ebay.

Originally posted by Stephanie31802:
    Beautiful doll! Does she fit inyo AG clothing?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So far I have only dressed her in the AGPNY pajamas, but her body looks slimmer than the soft bodied dolls.

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    Great find. I was wondering if she has the artist mark behind her right ear?

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just looked and there is one:
    Goetz

Thanks for all your lovely comments. Franziska spent her first night sound asleep and looks really refreshed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Franziska is currently wearing Addy's Cape Island dress, which looks lovely on her. The waistline is rather lose, she can still eat a lot of chocolate cake to fill that up.

Her waist measures 9 3/4" compared to Addy's 11 1/4", and hips 11" to Addy's 12 1/4". Even the 'anorexic' Mattel dolls are rather chubby compared to Franziska [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12