Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just out of curiosity, would it be too nosy to ask what country you are from? I understand if you don't want to answer, but I'm just curious.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Scarlett Slipper,
    Can you tell me what is the reason to not ship to Europe? I can't believe that they will ship to UK but not to Germany or Italy ...

Originally posted by Scarlett Slipper:
    Kit 2005 is correct, AG will not ship to Europe and other countries, but they will ship to places like the UK and Australia. Each country has different shipping rules for AG. It also costs alot of money to ship it to Europe. Trust me I know. AG will not ship to Greece either, hence why I know the Europe non shipping part.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the main reason AG doesn't ship to Europe is minimal demand and higher cost.

If someone that lives in a non-AG state will ship to you, they won't have to pay sales tax. Our board has been pretty helpful shipping to our established members, but it is expensive to ship out of the US and Canada. I shipped a relatively small box to Brazil and it was about $30 and took 6 weeks! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would be willing to try and help out. It looks like the shipping on a doll from here in Oregon to most of continental Europe would cost $32.00-$44.00 depending on wether you would like to use priority, or express mail. This would be in addition to the cost paid to AG and shipping from them to me. If you are interested, let me know what you want to order and what country you want it sent to. I'll see if I can get back to you with a firm shipping cost.
    ~Stacie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12