Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite "sick" movie and "sick" doll.

Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Little House on the Prarie (not a movie tho) b/c last year my teachers went on a homework splurge and I had..leeessseee.......nearly 5 hours of homework a night!! So I would watch Little House when I did my homework and it kept me from becoming crazy and now whenever I see it I am immdeiatly calm and happy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I never get to take sick days anymore, but when I'm not feeling good, Molly gets the most of my dolly attention and if I can I head to bed early wiht The Notebook on DVD, or read one of my Nicholas Sparks books.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love all movies when I feel sick but I do like funny movies to cheer me up!

I like to cuddle with molly and Haylie. Molly because she was my first doll so she's been cudled with a lot so now she's very soft and huggable! Haylie, I don't know why. Something special about her makes me feel beter!

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Cudley dolls are useley Josefina, Felicity and Samantha. Those three are probably my favorite dolls. But unless I am reading a Trixie Belden book Kit plays Trixie. I dont really have a sick movie. But i like to wathch t.v., expecaily The B.B.C.A!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I'm also in the club of not wanting to mess up hair when I fall alseep like I tend to do when I'm sick, so I'm finding my bitty twins really awesome for being sick. I don't sleep with my dolls as I am a very restless sleeper and tend to throw things across the room randomly. Just ask my favorite Eeyore! I found him across the room one morning, the poor little guy. Since then he has sworn off sleeping with me and the honor now lies with a stuffed tiger, Trusty the pound puppy and a Gentle Heart Lamb Care Bear Cousin a friend gave me.

My favorite thing to watch when I'm sick are my MST3K DVDs. I usually have movies or TV DVDs on when I'm on the computer, but MST3K is one show you have to give your full attention to fully appreciate, since the 'bots are making comments moment by moment on the movie they're riffing. Other favorites are X-Files, ER, and the Simpsons marathons or movies that end on a feel good note like the orginial Star Wars triology or The Birdcage, my favorite comedy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12