Thread: Could anyone post a picture of ...

rolloverrover

an 18" AG doll wearing either the kitty or puppy costume for Bitty. Since no new Halloween costumes are being introduced I'm curious as to the fit of the kitty and/or puppy outfit on an 18".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, Here's a photo of the Twins in the costumes. I don't think they will fit the 18 inch dolls because of the sewn in feet. Thought maybe a real photo would be helpful compared to the catalogue shot.
    th photo055

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww..those are so much cuter in your photo than in the catalog. I agree with you in that because they are a full body suit they wouldn't fit the 18" girls. They are sure darling on the twins though...how snuggly they look!

Shanna

rolloverrover

Thanks for the picture of your Bitties - they looks so cute! I guess you're right. In looking at the picture it would be pretty hard to cram an extra 3" into one of those suits. Drat!!

I wonder why no new costumes for the JLY girls this season. [img]frown.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 04, 2006 06:02 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

pleasantmonkey210

i think the grecian princess is back [img]frown.gif[/img] ...... why don't they get rid of that thing?