Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Jessica! I am going to look through all the albums tonight w/ Hannah.

Violet,

Thank you for all the information about yourself. We are going to have lots of fun & we can't wait to meet you. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Hi, Violet! this is Kirsten- My sisters and i can't wait to meet you! You'll have a wonderful Christmas with us! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

HI,

Hannah & I are signed on as traveling doll hosts for Violet, so I thought it would be fun if you could tell us a bit about her. Likes, dislikes, personality and where she has been in her past travels. I was going to pm you, but thought it might be fun for all the future hosts to read. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

P.S. Hannah is sooo excited that Violet is going to be here sooner than she expected. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great idea! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    There is one thing I know about Violet: her favorite color is violet.
    While Violet is visiting me (in March) I plan on making her some purple PJs (like I did for Traveling Ann) and something green for St. Patrick's Day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Violet is very excited to start traveling again. I told her all about her hosts last night, and she'll have 10! That's a lot!

This year she'll be gone for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, Easter, and her Birthday which is January 6th! Woa! I'm sure going to miss her, I can't belive I won't see her again until late April. Holy Moly!

...Violet takes over the keyboard...

Hi! It's me, Violet. And I am so excited to meet you all. I love to travel, and the last time I was a travel doll on HB I met lots of wonderful people, and lots and lots of wonderful dolls! I'm going to miss Mom and all, but not that much, I'll be having too much fun.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, other than traveling I love to play in my backyard with my twin brother and sister Mikey and Annie. We have a fort, and we love to play in it! We play piarates and princesses.

We have three cats at home, and my favorite animal is cats. I am homeschooled bacause I tend to travel so much, and my last lesson was in Italian history and art, because I was just there. I love to try new things, new foods, new places, and new friends!

This summer I went to Yosemite National Park and really liked it, my favorite part was hiking to a viewpoint and swimming in the river (and jumping off a rock into the cold water). Yosemite

I have traveled quite a bit. My first trip was right after my birthday last year, and I went to Grand Teton National Park. It was so stormy and cold! Here is a link to the album: My trip to the Tetons.

After that I left as a travel doll to visit other HB members. First I visited Gombe Gal in Canada (yep, I've been to Canada!) and had the BEST time! It is so beautiful there, and I got to see and do a lot, and even eat some tasty Chinesse food. Here is the link: Canada Trip.

After that I headed to Seatle and met Nancy. It was so beautiful there too, and I got to go to the top of the Space Needle! Washington State

Then I traveled East and visited Bean Bunny in KY. We traveled into the woods behind her house and I got to pick a huge bunch of violets! It was so fun! Me near the creek

Then I traveled farther East and visited Ria in New York. It was so fun because I got to go to the beach, star in a play, and visit NYC! New York

And my last stop was in Virginia and I got to visit Laura. It was so fun! We went camping, went to a Civil War Battlefeild, and lots more! Virginia

Then I got home, and did lots of stuff! I went to Yosemite (like I said), Bryce National Park, and Italy!

Yep, it's true, I've traveled a lot, but I can't wait to keep going.

Love, Violet

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 06, 2006 01:55 PM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I updated the above post with some albums I forgot.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 06, 2006 01:57 PM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Violet! We can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with you!