Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read this on another messagboard and had to post it here:

"Okay I knew this woman who told me about how she got into a really awful accident at work and received an incredibly large settlement. She contemplated about what to do with the money and people said, "hey you can finally afford to go to therapy like you always wanted." She then thought about it some more and realised a fair portion of her "issues" had to do with her Mom and the fact that when she was thirteen her Mother went and threw away or gave away all of her dolls. All of them. Which was a lousy thing to do.
    So she decided to buy the entire American girl doll collection. She bought Felicity, Kirsten, Samantha and Molly and all of their stuff. All of it.
    She said it did much more then therapy ever could.

So who knew that money could buy such happiness. She has all of her dolls, she lets her grandkids play with them and she is happy as a clam."

This made me laugh out loud! I wish I had a grandmother who had this collection.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 01:53 AM: Message edited by: lalame2 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a cute story, can't say I didn't do something simuliar to that myself.

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member emsmombuysdolls's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It almost sounds almost like an internet joke that gets sent around in emails. I still like the story though! I would definately do the same!