Thread: JLU 24 question

fly-away

Do you think that she looks too much like Kailey? Post comparing pictures or descrptions and your thoughts. Thanks!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It has been thought that some of the new AGT dolls released after the LE dolls were retired were simular in look to the LEs, so in case you missed out on the LE there was still another chance to get a simular looking doll.

For example, #23 looks a little bit like Lindsey (minus the curls) and #24 looks a lot like Kailey (plus the curls). I wonder if one of the next AGTs after Jess is gone will look a bit like her.

Jessica

fly-away

Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    It has been thought that some of the new AGT dolls released after the LE dolls were retired were simular in look to the LEs, so in case you missed out on the LE there was still another chance to get a simular looking doll.

For example, #23 looks a little bit like Lindsey (minus the curls) and #24 looks a lot like Kailey (plus the curls). I wonder if one of the next AGTs after Jess is gone will look a bit like her.

Jessica
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am getting Kailey from a friend for my Birthday(she doesn't want her anymore) and I LOVE 24 so I want to know if they look a lot alike. Thanks for your thoughts.

Oh and by the way, 25 looks like Jess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 26, 2006 06:09 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thats true!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kaily doesn't have freckles and her hair is straight. I like both girls, but chose Kailey b/c she's LE.

fly-away

Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    I have both of these girls pictured together in several pictures in my 4th of July album. Check out picture #'s 3,4,9,28, and 68. This is my favorite:

ee1e4332
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]wink.gif[/img] Is there a doll you DON'T have? [img]tongue.gif[/img] That was VERY helpful. Thank you!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both of these girls pictured together in several pictures in my 4th of July album. Check out picture #'s 3,4,9,28, and 68. This is my favorite:

ee1e4332

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish I had these two dolls so I could show comparison pics for you. They are both so pretty! It looks to me like Kailey has much lighter hair than 24, and then of course her hair is also is straight and 24's is curly. And with the freckles on 24, I definitely think they are very different looking dolls. 24 is on my very short wish list...I will definitely be getting her either next or after I get Kit. I just can't decide who to get first. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IMG 4257

Lillian (24) Kailey, and Ella (22)

fly-away

Anyone else??