Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My mom says that Elizabeth looks too much like Piper, lol. And she wants me to get a Kaya off eBay. So I'll probably end up getting Emily especially since she is British, and I can still do the time-travel thing with her. My sister has Molly and I have Felicity... but my friend also has Elizabeth. So as long as I can convince my sister that Emily and Molly aren't already friends (since that blew up with Sam/Nellie) I'll probably get Emily. Though I am resisting the stage... since I won't use it... but I definitely want Emily's Christmas dress and tap outfit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was all set on getting either Elizabeth or Kaya for Christmas and probably buying the other one later in the year but... Emily is so cute in real life! I didn't like her in the Imagine magazine or the preview but I love her and her outfits in the pics from the premiere! I am being sucked into Emily-dom and will probably get her instead!! [img]eek.gif[/img] Does anyone else think Emily is cuter in real life than in the other pictures?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Emily really is cute. If I didn't already have a Gotz who became my Emily, I'd be tempted. And yes, I agree with you, she looks better "in person" than she did in the earlier photos. But maybe that's just because the ladies here take great pics!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One good think all three dolls you want will be there for years to come. So no worry about one getting retired.

If you have Molly I would get Emily to go with her. If you have Felicity I would get Elizabeth to go with her. But since they are all lovelies who ever you do pick you will be so very happy with.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] (Molly loves Emily, so she says pick her pick her.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I fall in love with every new doll that comes out!! Almost with every new thing too!! Sometimes it takes an album or two but eventually I do .... I'm not sure if this board isn't some subtle form of brainwashing or what!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    There'll be a bunch of talk and pictures of Emily now for awhile and that will affect how much you think you want her. Look at some pictures of Elizabeth and Kaya now and then to offset the brainwashing and hold off on the decision for a bit until you can be sure which doll you really, really want.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Emily is really cute, too. I love her dress, the velvet seats, the stage, the doggies, the vanity sigh...

We don't even have Molly, so the Emily thing is dauntingly expensive. I am trying to resist. I really hope my DD doesn't get all ga ga over Emily. That will put me over the edge. I am going to have to keep her off HB for awhile. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 02, 2006 12:37 PM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She is adorable!!!!!!
    Does anyone know how much the theatre seats and stage are???
    I bet they are pretty pricey!!
    I love them both and hope I can get them someday!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Edited to add: I just looked at Mollygirls price list.
    I am definately getting the seats, they are so cute and popcorn and licorice etc. $40 doesn't seem to bad.
    $140 for the stage,ouch!!!!! I does look nice though, I will have to hold off on that for a while, however!!!!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 02, 2006 12:51 PM: Message edited by: cassieandnicolesmom ]</font>