Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So does anyone have the hair center?Love it?Hate it? Worth the money? Also which seems to be better the dvd or the book on the hairstyles?Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My daughter received the hair center for her birthday in September. She loves it!!!

It came with quite a few hair accessories. She prefers the curlers which came with this as opposed to those that came with the plastic cover, brush, sprit bottle, etc. She has the Our Generation Salon Chair from Target and the hair center is just the right height for that chair.

She has both the Hair DVD and the book. They're both different, so it's hard to recommend one over the other. I know she enjoys both.

She also got the stylist's apron for girls and dolls for her birthday and loves it! I know you didn't ask about this, but she feels that it completes her hair salon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got mine on ebay for a lot cheaper and brand new with all the accessories. It is nice and stores out girls hair items in it for their dolls. Funny thing is, my daughter just walked downstairs with our hair center and Josefina, I guess she is going to play salon. They are getting the oldre version of the AG salon chair for Christmas.