Thread: awesome AG customer service...again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered Kirsten's dishes on sale last month, and while I was at it, also ordered Kit's dishes. Well, Kit's came and was missing a sherbet cup. So I just called and CS is sending a new set of the sherbet cups out to me, and I don't have to return anything. Now I'll actually have one extra!

Yay!

Laurie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have not had any problems with AG replacing any item. The CS person did not really want to send me the replacement for the Bitty crib bedding because she felt it would not fit either. But she did and I will see if I have to return two sets instead of one. I have found that the CS persons have always been nice informed and helpful. I have talked to CS and they have spent time looking up replacement parts for me on different items through the years. I even had one CS that told me what AG gave everyone for Christmas and how thrilled she was to get the complete set of Addy's books.

I think the CS's and the phone people at AG get 5 stars.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

fly-away

Originally posted by dianasmama:
    I ordered Kirsten's dishes on sale last month, and while I was at it, also ordered Kit's dishes. Well, Kit's came and was missing a sherbet cup. So I just called and CS is sending a new set of the sherbet cups out to me, and I don't have to return anything. Now I'll actually have one extra!

Yay!

Laurie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool!! When I was little I had Samantha and Molly's dog, Bennet, and Bennet came with a messed up collar so they sent me a new one and I got to keep both! So now I have Julia and Jeremy.

Last year I got a Kit bed that was wobbly and I insisted I didn't care about it until a peice fell off of it when I picked it up and hit my foot. Hard. Then they sent us a new one and we got to send the old one back. We even had free shipping!