Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My twins turn 4 on Dec 22. I will probably celebrate their birthday at the beginning of the month since it is so hard with Xmas being 3 days later (I was due on Valentine's Day but they came way to early-I am so blessed to have them with me today). Since we are new in the state and have meant some people but not well enough to have a bday party, I thought instead just buying the 2 people add'l set that AG offers. Then, we could have a party with them and their dolls. What kit would you pick to have a special party? Anyone have 2 extra settings that I could buy would be great too or any party favors/items so I would not have to order through AG. Thanks! We'd love the advice.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't go with one of the AG party sets for a 4th birthday party. Just me, but I don't think the kits are geared for younger kids.

I'd order the balloons so dolls can have balloons and I'd go with tea party style birthday-- go to one of the party supply sites and look at the tea party plates, etc (or go to a local party store). They're really cute and cheaper than AG. Then you do a table with settings for dolls or favorite teddy bears or both....

Put up some streamers, give each dolly guest a balloon, get mini gift bags at a craft store and give each doll a goody bag with some little trinket in it ($1 bins at Michaels can pretty much always offer goody bag filler).

Anyway, that's just my opinion. I'm sure your girls will love their party regardless of what you do.