Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats on the new girl! She is very pretty!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gwen is very pretty, lovely hair and eyes!

Question for anyone:
    What is a Generation D doll? A comment was left in your book about this along with Generation B dolls, and I have no idea what that means. Is there some website where I can learn more about the differences in the retired dolls?? If so, please let me know the web address.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nia,

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on getting Gwen--she is a gorgeous doll with those stunning grey eyes! It is too bad AG doesn't make a few more girls with grey or hazel eyes because they are very pretty.

I loved your album--it was just wonderful! I really thought it was going to be either Kirsten or Kit for some reason, just by looking at the pictures. I love a good mystery!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, how cute! Congratulations on your new friend [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NIA! Hello! Gwen is so beautiful. Congrats [img]wink.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see more of her and Molly.

kym

emer222

Congratulations on your new girl! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You really did a great job with her hair! Very cute album!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very cute; that was a brilliant way to show her to us! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gwen is beautiful and Amy and Molly look so happy to have a new sister!

I haven't had my 20 very long, lucked into her on ebay and she's Heather Noelle after my DD's friend Heather who I think has gray eyes and my niece Noelle. Enjoy your new dolly, she's gorgeous!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nia, congrats on the new doll! She's so pretty and I loved the storyline!

Originally posted by AsianAG:

(*And NO comments from the peanut/prasnlrd gallery, thankyouverymuch!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

*She KNOWS how much I'd love to get my hands on a retired PM #20! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know that's just going to encourage her.

MapleLeaf

Thanks so much everyone! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I feel very lucky to have won her and for less than she would have cost brand new.

My daughter and I read through all your cute and funny comments on Imagestation and they made us laugh. Thanks for all of them!

"Always a wise precaution to put down your wand before proceeding with a delicate operation. It might shoot stars by accident." LOL Cherry!!

"Anyone feel like they are watching a soap opera scene where the doctor is taking off the gauze of the one of the stars, and well.. you know the rest.. he!" Good one Ria!!

"Actually in a kimono it isn't possible to run. It's more like a fast scuffle!" Cherry, my daughter also told me that since she wore a kimono at school last year for a special event.

"So she's an AGT20 Generation D. A nice vintage. None of my "D" dolls have developed silver eye, but poor Beth (Generation "B") got it first in her left eye and then after her head was replaced, it developed in her right eye!"
    Cherry, does Generation D refer to the year or perhaps which Meet Outfit she is wearing? Hopefully neither of my girls will develop silver eye.

"Just like my Shelby Clementine (#10)!: Laura, you actually gave me the idea of posting her ebay picture after I saw it in your album. It's nice seeing a before and after.

Robin (AsianAG), I have seen many AGT20 on ebay lately so keep on looking! The prices have been pretty fair too.

"NIA! Hello! Gwen is so beautiful. Congrats." Thanks Kym! You would understand this...she arrived through customs without any duties or taxes!! Bonus!! I felt so lucky!

My daughter picked the name Gwen and I chose Elizabeth because it's my daughter's middle name.
    I bought Molly's outfit from Boyds Bears in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania several years ago.

After I washed Gwen's hair I applied some Redken Fresh Curls conditioner which is what I use for my curly hair. It really helps repair the frizz. I had to use the Mr.Clean Magic eraser to remove a couple of smudges on her cheeks and on her nose but very carefully so I didn't remove any of her cheek colour. Her body was very clean so that wasn't a problem.

Thanks again everyone! It was so much fun sharing it with all of you! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Nia [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast