Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rythmic Gymanstics Outfit- 5 stars! You get so much for your money! Plus this is so cute!

Kit's Typewriter-Another 5 stars! So adorable, plus it makes noises and everything!

Director's Chair- 4 stars! AGP Exclusive, but totally worth it. I think I purchased it for only $10 or $12! At first the chair attracted me, but when I saw the price, it was a definite!

Jitterbug outfit- 4 stars! So cute! Another AGP exclusive, but you need it! I personally collect the dance outfits, so I can put on a show!

Kirsten Midsummer Outfit-5 stars! You have to get this! It comes with a lot, The dress, flowers, a flower baskets, another flower boquet for the hair, trading cards, and that's all I think! Oh yea, the hanger!

Those are my personal favs. They're also the most for your money!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 30, 2006 09:35 PM: Message edited by: dollsforadoll ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree about the gymnastic set. I was hesitant about it because there were a lot of bad reviews at first. I do agree that the leotard does snag, but my daughters have spent more time playing with these accessories included in this outfit than anything else. They are so cute and have so much play value! A definite must. I am glad I went with my heart on this one!

GrandmaNonnie

I bought Kit's typewriter set for my (adult) DD about a month ago...I was going to save it for Christmas, but couldnt wait..It is TOO cute. I love the little eraser!!