Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awww your DD is going to be so happy, marisol05! I was going to agree with everyone else to definitely get that dolly. I also agree with whoever said the fact that your DD has wanted this doll for a year now really says something. From her pic she looks like she'd be old enough to handle the hair or at least understand that it's a little more work. I just love 26 and Sheila does wonders with her hair, well any of their hair for that matter, lol.

Kit Kat, I forgot you had 26 too! And I know Neth has one named Otters. Another gotta have--too many of those but I can't help it! [img]eek.gif[/img] When I do get 26 I think she will be coming new from AG though since I see very little of her on ebay for one thing and hearing about the hair has me realizing I want those adorable curls factory-fresh! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

#26 was my birthday present earlier this month. I confess I haven't done much with Phoebe Jacqueline yet but admire her, LOL. I do think as long as your DD does not brush her hair, she'll be fine. I wouldn't even use a pic, although the instructions say to do so...finger twirling does the trick.

Enjoy her!

AG Crazy in Wyoming

Shanna is dd's favorite doll. She goes everywhere with us. The only thing I've noticed is that if you put a head wrap or scarf on her at night when she is sleeping with your daughter, it will save you the fuzzy head headaches later. Her curls are easy to brush soft or re-ring into tighter sausage curls. Ours has had every hairdo imaginable and still is as lovely as ever! Get her for sure....
    ~Bugs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12