Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have just spent the last two hours sorting and organizing my AG collection. I have boxed it all up with exception of Christmas outfits and about 10 others. I am seriously thinking about thinning down the collection. Only keeping the rare items and starting over. I have WAY too much stuff. I really need to focus on one doll at a time. It is so hard to collect for several dolls at once. I have almost finished my Our New Baby collection. I only lack a few items, which makes me really happy!!! Then, I will focus on Felicity. Sorry to rant, but the job was so overwhelming!!!!

Polly Marie

<font color="green"> <font size="4">Congratulations!!</font></font> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    I'm so happy for you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I need to do some serious organizing but keep procrastinating about doing it. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because of my move I was forced to organize and then out my collection-now I am ready to buy again he-he!! I still need about 50 hangers I will be buying soon to finish my organization to hang up my bitty, I mean my twins bitty collection. Congats on your conquer today, I can't wait to put up my AG tree and ornaments next week!!

horselvr2

Originally posted by chrstnwmn7:
    I have just spent the last two hours sorting and organizing my AG collection. I have boxed it all up with exception of Christmas outfits and about 10 others. I am seriously thinking about thinning down the collection. Only keeping the rare items and starting over. I have WAY too much stuff. I really need to focus on one doll at a time. It is so hard to collect for several dolls at once. I have almost finished my Our New Baby collection. I only lack a few items, which makes me really happy!!! Then, I will focus on Felicity. Sorry to rant, but the job was so overwhelming!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too. I've been trying to cut down my collection, and tried to organize it, like I tried to put mostley there hats in one box, the accesseries in another, then I tried to hang up all the clothes I could, and the rest I couldn't hang up I had to put in another box. I need a LOT more doll hangers!