Thread: Ack! Why won't they just sign us up to Imagine?

Felicity_Fan85

Angry

So, a few nights ago I tried to request Imagine and accidently ordered a year of AG-okay, I can handle that; my mom will pay me half for it.

So I tried having my mom call and the CS she talked to said that we can onyl get Imagine if we order something and the get the card-what?! I just want Imagine! How come others can be successful but my mom and I can't?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it really depends on which CS person you get to speak to. So many of them don't even know as much as we do about what's going on with AG. When I called for my Imagine, the rep didn't even know which magazine I was talking about at first, then she said it was only sent to select people and I couldn't sign up for it, but I just stayed on the line while she kept saying "hold on a sec...maybe I can do something here...hold on....let me see something..." And finally she figured out herself that she could sign me up for it and I hardly had to say anything. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I would just keep calling until you get a rep that will sign you up for it - it can be done!

And if you really don't want a year of the AG magazine, I would explain to the rep that it was really Imagine you wanted and ask them to cancel it. I'm sure they would do it for you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I was at the store they had a card that you could fill out. They gave you one if you purchased something. They did have them behind the counter and didn't seem to be handing them out willy-nilly, but they weren't so terrible hard to get. My CS was Denise and she was really nice. You could call her at AGPC and ask her to send you one. You could likely just purchase a pair of shoes or something cheap from a PS and they would likely include it.
    Good luck!