I just want to say thank you to my wonderful Secret Sister for the sweet Halloween package she sent to me and my girls. You wouldn't believe all of the wonderful things she put inside!

First of all, she included my favorite candy (how did she know???)...Dove Dark Chocolates! I couldn't believe it! And I had just run completely out of chocolate that day...horrors! (as all you chocoholics out there know, this is serious!)

Then, I found two cute pumpkin straws for my daughters, an adorable pumpkin craft for me to put together and put on our car antenna(...this was fun!) and three Hershey bars with AMERICAN GIRL WRAPPERS! This was so incredibly cute...each wrapper has one of the dolls dressed in her Halloween outfit with a cute saying on it...thank you so much for doing this, Secret Sister...I shared them with my daughters, so we each enjoyed one chocolate bar...yummmmm!

And lastly, but not least, Kit got her telephone! Yeah...I haven't been able to get her off the phone since...but I love it!

Thank you, my very thoughtful and generous Secret Sister! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]