Thread: Imagestation

horselvr2

Question

Has anyone downloaded ISX ( http://www.imagestation.com/isx/ ) from imagestation? Is it free? Does it make it quicker uploading pics on imagestation? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 30, 2006 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Felicity-fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm using it - it's free and makes uploading to Imagestation much easier - especially if you upload quite a few pictures at the same time. The single upload facility on imagestation you can only upload up to 30 pictures and you have to find each one of it manually. With the Upload Tool you get a preview of the pictures in your file (you only have to point to the required file) and just click on the ones you want uploaded - hit upload and that's it.

I wouldn't want to miss this little gadget.

horselvr2

Originally posted by Miki_:
    I'm using it - it's free and makes uploading to Imagestation much easier - especially if you upload quite a few pictures at the same time. The single upload facility on imagestation you can only upload up to 30 pictures and you have to find each one of it manually. With the Upload Tool you get a preview of the pictures in your file (you only have to point to the required file) and just click on the ones you want uploaded - hit upload and that's it.

I wouldn't want to miss this little gadget.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! I think I'll go download it now.

horselvr2

Can someone tell me how to use this now? [img]redface.gif[/img] I downloaded it, but I don't know how to use it!