Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Ok! I need some of you fine ladies opinons!

Let's just start off by saying, I'm not the best at Math. It's one of my worst subjects, but this year I seem to be doing alot better. Ok, I've only had 2 tests so far, but both have been good! I just took my 3rd test and if it's good, I'll get a new outfit for Elizabeth for her to wear to her AGPNY birthday party on November 4th!

I'm torn between 2 outfits, however. I love her tea dress, it is so cute and I think it would be perfect for her birthday tea! But, her Christmas dress is cute too, and I was gonna get that at AGP anyway. So, my question is, should I get Elizabeth's Christmas dress for her so I don't have to buy it at AGP (and I need quite a few Christmas dresses for other dolls so getting Elizabeth's off the list would make it a tad easier) but her tea dress is soooo cute and appropriate for this. I like her Christmas dress though, I'm not just getting it because she needs a Christmas dress.

TIA! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Cari

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally I like the Christmas dress better. My friend who has Elizabeth has both of them, and I like the Christmas one's colors a lot more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually like the tea dress quite a bit, but I hear the lace is very delicate. Maybe the Christmas dress would be a better choice because it wouldn't come apart while she's traveling?

I bet a lot of Elizabeths will be dressed in her tea gown. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bet a lot of Elizabeths will be dressed in her tea gown
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably! We were invited by my friend, her mom, and her sister to go, as you can read in my new album about Elizabeth's birthday. November 3rd is my friend's sister's birthday so we are going for her birthday, and her Elizabeth will be wearing her Christmas dress, so maybe it'll be cute if they're matching!

Totally OT here, but my friend told me in homebase today that her sister (who is going to be getting Emily) just got a $40 gift card to AG as an early bday present! Yay! I like watching people spend money, especially at AG! I can't wait to go crazy with her sister! Woo-hoo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] A new dollie is also comming home with me... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the tea dress better, but the holiday gown looks a BIT warmer, so Elizabeth might like it better. Otherwise, make sure she brings a shawl. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I would go with the Holiday Gown. My friends DD got that when we went to AGPC and it is really pretty. That Green & Gold combination is very elegant.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would get the Holiday Outfit, and you could get the Tea Lesson Outfit some other time.

pleasantmonkey210

The Christmas dress is really pretty! I vote that one! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

felicitygirl1774

Well, I'd get her Christmas dress. that's one of my favorites.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THe lace on the tea dress is VERY fragile. Cute, but fragile. I would go for the Christmas dress even though I only have the tea dress. Actually, I think felicity's tea dress is very cute!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast