Thread: Hey Guys Need A Review Of An Item : School Smarts Planner

AmericanGirlLover2982
    I want a review of the school smarts planner because I think its absoulty adorable and I 'm thnking about prchasing it tomrrow for myself and was wondering if anyone have has a review. Here is the link:http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=436131

Please give your opinion if you had it or know someone who has it thaks guys.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the one from last year, where you could interchange the covers. My sister has this one. They are basically both the same as far as I could tell, except for the covers and the newer one has more information. Every week there is a page with a quote, activity (doodling, making favorites lists, etc), or school advice, and on the other side is the space to write down a week's worth of assignments. You get to write in your own dates which is nice so you can use it for whatever year you want. I definitely recommend it! I'm using mine this year for school and it works great!

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooooooh are you in luck! I just got this yesterday at my school book fair. With my grade, you don't really see American Girl books, so when I saw it I jumped, lol!

It is sooooo cute! The fuzzy colorable cover is great and I cannot wait to color it. There's a little ruler thingy in it, much like the one in my real school planner, that is very cute. Besides going from Monday to Sunday on about every other page where you can plan your acticities, there are tips for bullies and stuff, and also fun stuff like decorating your own pencil!

I love it, and cannot wait to get the doll backpack so my dollies can have the same planner!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by American Girl Forever:
    Ooooooh are you in luck! I just got this yesterday at my school book fair. With my grade, you don't really see American Girl books, so when I saw it I jumped, lol!

It is sooooo cute! The fuzzy colorable cover is great and I cannot wait to color it. There's a little ruler thingy in it, much like the one in my real school planner, that is very cute. Besides going from Monday to Sunday on about every other page where you can plan your acticities, there are tips for bullies and stuff, and also fun stuff like decorating your own pencil!

I love it, and cannot wait to get the doll backpack so my dollies can have the same planner!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My sister got hers through a book fair too!! I forgot about the ruler. It is really useful as a straight-edge and a bookmark - if you stick it out of the top you won't have to keep looking for what page your assignments are on.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My sister got hers through a book fair too!! I forgot about the ruler. It is really useful as a straight-edge and a bookmark - if you stick it out of the top you won't have to keep looking for what page your assignments are on.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I have an official school planner that I use for my homework and stuff. Every kid in school gets one, and we get rulers much like the one in the AG Planner. It has a rule ron the side that (I bielieve) goes up to 6 inches, and there's a little blue bar on the top that has Today in it, and every week we move the ruler to the week where we write homework. It really makes life so much easier. I use my one from last year that my favorite teacher gave me. I have one from this year, but it's the same thing and was given to me by my art teacher who I don't really like, so I use the one my teacher from last year gave me. It makes me feel like I'm still with her [img]smile.gif[/img] . She's my cousin's teacher now.

AmericanGirlLover2982

Thanks for the review guys, I'm goign to get it today.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by American Girl Forever:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My sister got hers through a book fair too!! I forgot about the ruler. It is really useful as a straight-edge and a bookmark - if you stick it out of the top you won't have to keep looking for what page your assignments are on.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I have an official school planner that I use for my homework and stuff. Every kid in school gets one, and we get rulers much like the one in the AG Planner. It has a rule ron the side that (I bielieve) goes up to 6 inches, and there's a little blue bar on the top that has Today in it, and every week we move the ruler to the week where we write homework. It really makes life so much easier. I use my one from last year that my favorite teacher gave me. I have one from this year, but it's the same thing and was given to me by my art teacher who I don't really like, so I use the one my teacher from last year gave me. It makes me feel like I'm still with her [img]smile.gif[/img] . She's my cousin's teacher now.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree the ruler is really useful. We have official school planners as well, but I don't really like them. If I got it from my favorite teacher though I would definitely use it! I totally understand that.

All American Girl 2982 I am so glad you are getting the planner. I think you will really like it.

AmericanGirlLover2982

I got it and I totally love it. Its already been so useful I scdualed my whole week of events in it. Thanks guys!!!