Thread: New info for those wanting Imagine mag....

kykate

DD just received Emily yesterday. In the box was an Imagine mag and a reply card to fill out to receive the mag. There is also a phone # to call to get more information.

The # is 1-800-845-0005.

It is free and it looks like it's available to everyone now! Yippee!!! Hope you all enjoy it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SWEET! Emily just arrived today at our house but she is hiding in the basement till Christmas. I'm going to open the box tonight after my kiddos are in bed.

The UPS man dropped the box off right before Lydia got off the bus. Luckily I was able to hide it before she saw it and started asking questions.

I can't wait to see if there is an Imagine magazine in there. Thanks for the info! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woo hoo! I just called the number, and it appears to be just their regular customer service number. The woman was really confused and had no idea what I was talking about at first, then she said the magazine was only sent to select people, then she suddenly said she might be able to help me, and went ahead and put me on the list to receive it. Yay!

Felicity_Fan85

So, I called that number, asking for Imagine and the CS thought I was asking about AG Mag and that's apparently what I'm getting. I said Imagine Magazine. No... I knew I didn't like calling for stuff [img]confused.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 26, 2006 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My husband called-- I've lost my voice-- and they transfered him to the magazine dept (AG Magazine). He told the person who answered that his wife told him to call about getting a subscription to Imagine for our daughter and they got it all set up! Hurray!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if Nichole JJ will let me have on of hers....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the Imagine magazine too! It was in the box that Emily came in! YIPPEE! I also filled out the card to keep getting it.......what a cute little magazine! My dd is going to love it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for sharing the info. My daughter is the only one in her Ag friends group that gets this magazine. It will be fun to share the information at Dance practice Saturday. I know how much my DD loves her copies and how often she rereads them. I'm so glad that everyone can get one now.

kykate

I am so glad you are all having success in getting the magazine. I wish there was more of an emphasis on the dolls in the AG magazine so Imagine makes up for it.

I loved the really old AG newspapers that they used to make. The focus was on history in those.

Hope more see this post and call to get Imagine.

Rebecca