Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this is a long time away, but I've been thinking about it recently.

When we got Sam and Nellie, they were best friends, but it kind of ruined everything between them because my sister/Nellie doesn't like some of my dolls, and Samantha was friends with them. Therefore, Emily and my sister's Molly DO NOT know each other previously, in fact, Emily is from the 1940s and Molly is from Today.

Next year, Ruthie will come out, and I know I HAVE to have her because I have Kit and Kat. I would really love Elizabeth as well, but she's going to have to wait, especially since Lissie is away at "college".

Ruthie will definitely know Kit and Kat ahead of time, because they are all my dolls and I could make it work out. I was thinking about getting two Ruthies, but do you think it would be OK to get just one? Would that leave one of the other girls out? I could always just have them become a trio, and not know Ruthie before. What do you guys think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get two!!Ruthie and...<font size="1">Luthie?</font> OK it's not my best. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How confusing. I guess I would need to know previous history to be able to figure out an answer or opinion on your question.
    You must have a very creative and complicated collection of dolls!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

start with one then decied alittle after getting her if having another one of her would be better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by 4PAWS4AG:
    How confusing. I guess I would need to know previous history to be able to figure out an answer or opinion on your question.
    You must have a very creative and complicated collection of dolls!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it is kind of complicated, lol!!

Kit and Kat didn't meet until they were both 12. Kit came in Dec. 2000 at age 9, off the streets of Australia. Her adoptive parents were killed when she was 6, and she went to live with her cousin, but then she ran away, being the troublemaker that Kit always is [img]wink.gif[/img] . When she was finally found she was shipped off to boarding school (here). Meanwhile, Kat had been adopted by a family in AZ. Kit and Kat were born in Germany, and when their mom found Kit, she sent their older sister (Cristel #21) off to the school where Kit goes. Then Kat was found and transferred as well. Finally, Piper found them (her "lost relatives") as they had both been adopted by her mum's siblings. Cristel is now Piper's cousin.
    Complicated, yes!
    I was just wondering if you guys thought I should have Kit and/or Kat know Ruthie and/or Ruthie's twin beforehand, or have her just come and then they are friends with her? I'm still not sure if I want to spend any money on an extra Ruthie, but if one of them knows her ahead of time I don't know if that would be fair. Any ideas?