Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Emily has officially joined my AG family! Here's her welcome album as well as more pictures from my Disney princess birthday party.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2100442326

Emily is a lovely doll. Her hair is so silky, although I still wish they'd go for a true red rather than the auburn. My Emily is quite stuffed- getting her in Kit's bathing suit for a picture was a tight squeeze. She is very well strung and stands on her own with very little effort with is great.

I was a little surprised when I looked at the back of her next- her stamp says Pleasant Company!

When I first say the picture of her online, I thought she looked too much like Felicity, but in person, she looks very different, likely because my Lissie is from 92. I love the length of her hair and can't wait to play with different styles.

Kit's bathing suit is adorable and I definately like it better in person than in the pictures. I'm not crazy about the sunglasses though.

Both Kit's sandals and Emily's t-straps have velcro. I've never seen them use velcro on shoes before. It does make them easier to put on.

Kit's photography set is really neat, but the camera is difficult to open and it looks as if it could break easily. I recommend not getting it for the younger collectors. I always did think Kit had the neatest items in her collection though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations! Happy Belated Birthday. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a great party! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Congratulations on the cute Emily! Loved your pics! The costumes for the dolls and guests were adorable. Looks like your birthday party was one fun memory making time! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on Emily! I love your album! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]