Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was watching the Sunday Morning show on CBS and not liking it, saw the thread about how everyone wanted Imagine and scanned what I thought was fun in the one I picked up in NY last week. Did not realize that someone had already scanned the whole thing!

However, my issue had an attachment (see cover of this album) for writing in to get a subscription.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2100446778

I think if you write to IMAGINE at P.O.Box 628158 in Middleton, WI 53562-9683 you can request to be on the mailing list. The Reply Card requires parents' name, address, city, state, zip and a dated signature. Then you list the name, address, city state and zip of the girl to send the magazine to. Parent's email address and girl's date of birth are optional.

Well, I guess I'm awake now. Time to go plant more bulbs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Grumble grumble, name of girl it will be going to...they'd probably notice if I put down "Nellie O'Malley" or "Kirsten Larson," wouldn't they? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ah well; it's certainly worth a shot, especially for people in AG's "target audience"! If anyone tries writing in, let us know if it works!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The last issue for the free trial subscription just went out. We got ours yesterday. I am sure they will be announcing soon how much or if the mag is going to become a regular publication.

It seems kind of strange to send in a card when the trial run is over and the magazine hasn't even been announced as permanent yet. I would just hate to see anyone get their hopes up. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, but the future of the Imagine magazine may lie in how many people fill out that card. If no one mails it in - cancellation!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm...I get Imagine at the moment, but Julie, couldn't you just make one up? [img]wink.gif[/img] Not to encourage lying, but your pet loves to get mail (if you have one). Or your "imaginary" daughter? Too bad you don't have any AGoTs...they would work perfectly as daughters.