Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I am thinking of getting a life of faith doll. does anyone have any. Are they close to the size of american girl dolls. Do they fit in american girl doll outfits. Do american girl dolls fit in life of faith outfits. Sorry for all the questions

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ October 21, 2006 02:13 PM: Message edited by: corybelle ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ December 06, 2006 02:15 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the LoF dolls. Most AG clothes fit them and all their clothes fit AG. However, shoes do not fit.

The dolls themselves are lovely and their clothes tend to be of higher quality than AG outfits (with higher prices to match).

If you're thinking of getting a LoF, check out the newest, Kathleen. She's adorable.
    Life of Faith Kathleen

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 21, 2006 04:44 PM: Message edited by: auri ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ditto auri. But I tend to not have problems with the sharing of shoes. My LOFs fit in some of my AG shoes (not all, their feet are a little bigger) and my AGs fit in all LOF shoes.

The dolls share each other's clothes fine. The only thing is that a few of the LOF skirts are tight on my AGs. I just took a little of my fat PMs' stuffing out to accommodate.

I have Violet and Laylie and they are gorgeous dolls. The dolls and outfits are higher quality than AG, and the prices reflect that. But they have lovely face paint and sculpting and the clothes look like custom stuff, not like manufactured clothing at all.

I plan to get Kathleen as well. They are lovely little cuties! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you for the all commets. but i'm not sure if I want kathleen love her freckles and i love dress the late 1920 early 1930's is one of my fave times. but i also love elise because that's my grandmother's name. so i don't know who to choose

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have two, Violet and Elsie. I would definitly recommend getting one. They are so beautiful! I have to say they are better quality then AG and have very beautiful clothes. They are definitly worth it. Plus they have a lot of 20%-30% coupons if you buy one at the Family Christian Store! On Nov. 10th they have the special 33%! Imagine buying one for cheaper then AG?!

heres the link(look up A life of faith)
    FamilyChristian.com

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 21, 2006 06:56 PM: Message edited by: dollsforadoll ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Horsemom, thanks for the tip on the shoes. I'll have to try again.

Kathleen arrived here yesterday. She looks a little younger than the other girls, at least to me, and is definitely a cutie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heads up...I saw a brand new in box Laylie go for less than $50 on Ebay this past week. I meant to bid and forgot...oops. Anyway, just wanted you all to know that it is very possible to get one for half the price if you keep watching for them on Ebay. I guess they aren't popular enough yet to sell like AG dolls...plus Ebay prices are low right now. So don't give up! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep- you can get them for well under retail. If you have a local Christian bookstore that carries them, they often have 20-30% off coupons every so often, which makes them only $70-80. Also, sometimes on ebay sellers do BINs for NIB ones for about $65-75. There is a LOF Millie with BIN $75 right now on ebay. I got three last year for $65/each around Christmas.