Thread: Coconut PJ & Slippers

T. Lynn

I finally won an auction for some Coconut pajamas and slippers for my daughter.

I was having no luck before so I got both in a large from AG when they were on sale, just incase. Now I got the pajamas in medium and slippers in small. I'm so exited. She is going to love this for Christmas.

Once I get them and make sure everything is "ok", I have to decide what to do with my set in large. My daughter has been sick all weekend so it just makes me happy that I was able to win these for her!

Polly Marie

Your dd will be thrilled! The set is so cute, glad you won the set in the right size. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YIPPPEEEEE! I'm so glad that you were able to get them in your daughter's size.

I ordered the XL size for me when they went to $10 on the AG website. I used the FREE shipping code too. I was very impressed with them, and I was even a bit excited that the XL in a girl's size was roomy on me! LOL.

I hope your DD feels better soon. Seems like everyone around here has been passing something back and forth for over a month.

Take care,
    Glenda

T. Lynn

Thanks...She's actually feeling a little better now. We were up till 4:00 this morning. So horrible. She's almost 7 and she's only been sick like this only once before so I can be thankful. It's still horrible seeing them in pain and with a belly ache and puking, there's not much you can do. You kinda feel so helpless.

I can't wait till the PJ's come. I wasn't lucky enough to get the Large size set at $10. They were a little more than that when I was able to get that size. I'll have to find my receipt to find the exact price. I might keep the Large slippers for myself though. They look so cute...

*AG Star*

Congrats! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

I was going to get them when they were on sale for $10, but by the time I went to buy them the next morning they were all sold out. [img]frown.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 04, 2006 08:54 PM: Message edited by: *AG Star* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so glad for you. I remember your original post.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the slippers! I'm wearing them now because they are so warm and cozy. Congrats on your finds!