Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SWEET!!!! What awesome finds and deals! I'm a little jealous since I just spent $60 on Penny. It's a Christmas gift for dd but I sure would love to find one for cheaper. Tried to convince her to go with the cheaper Our Generation horse but she wouldn't budge! She insists that she wants Penny from the catalog so that's what she's getting from us for Christmas. Penny is a really beautiful soft horse. DD will be thrilled on Christmas morning!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know what you mean about the girls only wanting AG items. I tried to get my girls to give the okay for non-AG bunk beds (sears.com) has them for $25!), but no way! They ONLY want AG items!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I got our first 5 PM dolls (including WB Kirsten) at the SAME garage sale, along with loads of outfits/accessories/furniture for $125, 10 years ago! It was a neighborhood sale and I hadn't come prepared to buy anything! I was thrilled as it was one month before DD 8th BDay! But there was another buyer who came stomping up the driveway while I was negotiating a price for everything. She was SOOO angry when the seller told her that I had agreed to purchase everything. She was in such a huff that it really made be feel bad. There is something about losing gracefully, which it sounds like you did. Since then I have only found AG girls clothes at a TS, but nothing at a GS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Congrats!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations to all of you who got such fantastic garage sale deals! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12