Thread: Does anyone have the Kelly's Kids dolls or clothes?

Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got a catalog from www.kellyskids.com the other day. They have a line of 3 dolls - all 18". They are cute and are made in Germany. Does anyone have one? Have you seen one? THey also had clothes that match the big girl outfits and some of them were pretty cute. Has anyone tried them on AG dolls? I may have to order an outfit just to satisfy my curiosity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've never seen them-but the clothes are definitely cute. [img]smile.gif[/img] I love that the clothes look like little girls. My daughters Kindergarten class seems to be full of a bunch of little teenagers. [img]smile.gif[/img] Let us know if you try any.

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They look very G?tz to me: Madison looks like Julia, Isabel like Elisabeth and Kate like Jessica.

They are the same size as AG's. However I bought a G?tz outfit for 18" dolls recently and the trousers are a little tight on the AG's - Molly managed to get into them but she can't have any cake [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Miki_:
    They look very G?tz to me: Madison looks like Julia, Isabel like Elisabeth and Kate like Jessica.

They are the same size as AG's. However I bought a G?tz outfit for 18" dolls recently and the trousers are a little tight on the AG's - Molly managed to get into them but she can't have any cake [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The website states they are German made so I bet they are Gotz dolls.

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We haven't bought any of the doll clothes but are big fans of the children's clothes. We are lucky to have an outlet nearby. They are a season to a year behind so no doll clothes. Sadly they will also be closing at the end of the year. DD was very dissapointed [img]frown.gif[/img] . She was hoping for one of the matching outfits.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Princess Kailey:
    The website states they are German made so I bet they are Gotz dolls.

[img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I read that on the website too, however, apart from G?tz there are a few other German doll manufacturers like: Lissi Puppen, Engel Puppen, Schildkr?t, Zapf - just to name a few.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 04, 2006 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Miki_ ]</font>