Thread: Target Finds-READ!!!!

felicitygirl1774

I was at Target today. I found some neat AG sized stuff. I found a hair salon chair for $10, a horse for $50, and a bathtub set for $14. I bought the bathtub set. I came with the tub, a robe, and bath bubble stuff. (Not real of course!) All dolly sized. I'll have to post pics of the tub sometime.

Janie3082

Is it the Our Generation stuff? I've seen the tub at Target, it's pretty cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

felicitygirl1774

Originally posted by tngirl03:
    Is it the Our Generation stuff? I've seen the tub at Target, it's pretty cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was at Target today and the lady in front of me was buying the spa chair set and the bathtub set. The spa chair is a pretty blue color and it comes with a small blow dryer, brush and some other things. For the price, it looked great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quite a few of the girls on a doll list I belong to bought that tub and it's adorable! You should see some of the pics they did and how they each made bubbles in the tub. From clear florist marbles to craft stuffing, they're all cute as can be. And of course no tub is complete without an AG sized rubber ducky!

Some of those ladies post or read HB so hopefully they'll see this thread and share their pics here are well! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]