Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten pictures of your dolls in the rain, or if you wouldn't even think of doing that? It's hailing over at my house, and it think it would make for some awesome pictures, but I'm really afraid the dolls would get dirty. Otherwise I'm just going to wait for tomorrow. Please feel free to share pics!

Felicity_Fan85

I, myself, wouldn't do that because I'd be afraid water would get in their eyes. If it were regualr snow that wasn't coming down hard/heavy, then I'd take them out for pics (which I'll probably do when I'm home in December). But that's because rain and snow are in different forms so one makes you more wet in a shorter period than the other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Molly went out on the front porch one rainy spring day - but she was well protected in her glasses, rain slicker and hat. [img]wink.gif[/img]

f247045a
    It's raining pretty hard out here

f2470450
    Guess it's time to come back in

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 28, 2006 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

felicitygirl1774

Originally posted by Felicity_Fan85:
    I, myself, wouldn't do that because I'd be afraid water would get in their eyes. If it were regualr snow that wasn't coming down hard/heavy, then I'd take them out for pics (which I'll probably do when I'm home in December). But that's because rain and snow are in different forms so one makes you more wet in a shorter period than the other.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it were sprinkling lightly, I'd consider taking Kirsten out in her sunbonnet, but I'm in a dry climate. (Well, and I lost Kirsten's sunbonnet so I'd have to make her a new one, drat!)