Thread: Anyone live near Raleigh, NC and need doll clothes???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was just wondering if anyone lives near Raleigh, NC and needs doll clothes or furniture. There is a neat shop in the South Hills Plaza near the South Hills Mall in Cary that has super cute doll clothes and accessories AND one in the same place has furniture. Their prices are really good too. We bought a wire doll brush that looks like the AG one for $3! A really pretty Prairie girl dress (Kirsten) with bonnet for $18 and it MAY have come with an apron, but I'm not sure. They have shoes and hair stuff too!

Just thought with Christmas coming someone on the HB might be interested.

Oops! I almost forgot, they have an American Girl craft night once or twice a month too, but it fills up major fast. It's free and a friend of mine went with her dd's and they had a blast. About 6 months ago they had a drawing for Jess too! (All Free!)

The name of the store is the Doll Clothes Shop and the phone number is 919-460-5885

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will have to check that place out next time I go to Raleigh (there are NO doll shops around here). I'm about an hour and 15 minutes east of there, and we love driving over to Raleigh (or Durham) to shop and eat.